Sunday, December 28, 2008

Adventures in the Hospital


We're on day 6 at the St. Francis NICU, and hopefully tomorrow will be the last day that we're there. It has been a long week of driving back and forth to the hospital, and we're thankful that even though it has been tiring, we've been very blessed. Ethan is doing well. They took all of his breathing and feeding tubes off a couple days ago, but then the jaundice showed up, so along with making sure that he does well eating (which he does, but we weren't surprised--he's a Corbin), we've spent some time with the lighted blanket and a little bit under the spotlight. He was doing well today, but the head nurse thought it would be best to keep an eye on him until tomorrow. We are very excited to get him home and spend some time together as a family. I will have some more pictures soon. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

He is so cute and little. I am glad that he gets to go home tommorow.

the Corbin Clan said...

We are glad Ethan is home now. We can't wait to see him. I'm glad you got the pictures that Andrew took of him. I was beginning to wonder since you hadn't put them up yet. But I know you have had your hands full. I'm glad you put up the black and white picture, I think it looks really cute. We will see you guys soon!