Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam!

Last Sunday was Will's first week in Sunbeams at church. The Primary had pushed it back a week because their teacher was on still on vacation, so Will got an extra week in Nursery. On Sunday, I made sure Ethan was distracted before we slipped out of Nursery because I knew he'd have the hardest time. I can't even take Will out to the car without Ethan having a breakdown, as if he's never going to see Will again. Will wasn't excited about leaving (he threw himself down on the floor and said, "I want to go in THERE!"), but I convinced him to try Sunbeams out (by dragging him down the hall). Once he was there, he was fine. They said during singing time, he loved singing "Do As I'm Doing"--he did it high, low, fast and slow. My kids are growing up too fast!

 So grown up!



Showing off their new ties

1 comment:

the Corbin Clan said...

Adorable! I'm so sad that Will and Jerod aren't in the same primary class anymore. I always thought that would be totally cool to be in the same primary class as your cousin. Maybe some day. :)