Monday, August 16, 2010

Growing

I guess this is late in coming, but for those who don't know, we are expecting boy #3 in November! I figure, at this point, how much more trouble can another boy add, right? Right? I'm a pro at using the steam cleaner on the carpet, I've pretty much locked down everything that can be accessed, and it's only when we slip up that there's a problem. Like leaving my deodorant on the bed and finding Will painting our sheet and pillows with it. Or leaving the bathroom door open ONE time and finding Ethan wiping soap all over the mirror. I can't think of many more things they can surprise me with, but I'm pretty sure they see it as a challenge.

So boy #3 will be here around November 27, two days after Thanksgiving. I'm still deciding on whether to buy a turkey because I know if I do, I'll start having contractions the second I put the turkey in the oven, and if I don't, I'll go several weeks past my due date. Anthony suggested we get Cornish game hens, so we might be trying that out this year. We also can't decide on a name. A few we can't agree on, but mostly it's that nothing sounds right. I keep hoping that perfect name will appear somewhere, so I'm scouring lists of baby names. The only one that jumped out was Fernando, but only because it made me start singing the ABBA song. I promise our baby will not be Fernando Corbin. Hopefully something will jump out at us in the next 3 months. Maybe I should start a contest? Anyone who can come up with the perfect name will win a great prize, to be announced later. We like pretty standard names, not Jacob spelled like Jakub, or anything like that. Any suggestions are appreciated!

2 comments:

Heilit and Matthew Biehl said...

I don't know why but I thought Colin Corbin sounded cute - and it goes with your classic male names.

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I like to read about the crazy things your boys do and that you have to use your steam cleaner all the time. It makes me feel like there are other mommys out there that get to deal with the ridiculous. If your baby is born on the 23rd you should name him Christian in honor of me. J/K.